Difference between revisions of "Friends of Morocco"
m (1 revision)
Latest revision as of 09:18, 21 May 2014
Friends of Morocco (FOM), active since 1988, is an organization of Americans, mostly returned Peace Corps volunteers (RPCVs), with experience in Morocco and Moroccans in America united with an interest in promoting educational, cultural, charitable, social, literary and scientific exchange between Morocco and the United States of America.
FOM seeks to:
- reunite Americans with Morocco experience and Moroccans in America;
- improve the awareness of Americans regarding the culture, needs and achievements of Moroccan peoples;
- keep members and others current on events in Morocco;
- support projects of the U.S. Peace Corps and private charitable organizations in Morocco;
- organize and implement development education and outreach activities;
- fund and support charitable projects and scholarship on Morocco and Moroccans.