You might apply for your passport by mail if you meet the following requirements:
You can submit your most recent passport.
Your previous passport was issued on or right after your 16th birthday and was issued within the past 12 years.
You use the same name as that on your most current passport or you have had your name changed by marriage or court order, and can submit proof of the modify in name
How to Proceed
Acquire Form DSP-82, Application for Passport by Mail, from one of the U.S. passport agencies, from a Federal or state court, from a U.S. post workplace that is authorized to accept passport applications, from your travel agent, or from the Web.
Comprehensive the details requested on the reverse side of the type.
(1) Sign and date the application.
(2) Incorporate your date of departure. If no date is included, passport agents will assume that your travel plans are not quick, and you will receive your passport within 25 functioning days from receipt of the application at the passport agency.
(three) Enclose your earlier passport. (Your earlier passport and other documents that you might have submitted will be returned to you with your new passport.)
(four) Enclose two identical 2x2 photographs.
(five) Enclose the $40 passport charge. (The $15 execution charge is not needed for applicants eligible to apply by mail.) Verify for existing costs.
(6) If your name has changed, submit the original or certified copy of the court order or marriage certificate that shows the change of name.
(7) The particular person that you list to be notified in case of an emergency ought to be somebody who could act on your behalf. The individual must be someone to whom you have provided or could give a power of lawyer.
(8) For processing, mail the completed application and attachments to the National Passport Center, listed on the application kind. An incomplete or improperly ready application will delay issuance of your passport.
(9) If requesting Expedited Service, contain the expedite fee.
How to Spend the Passport Fee
The following forms of payment are acceptable when you apply by mail:
A bank draft or a cashier's check
A check: either a certified check, a personal verify, or a traveler's check (The verify need to be created out for the exact quantity.)
A funds order: either a U.S. postal income order, an international cash order, a currency exchange money order or a bank cash order
Checks should be produced payable to Passport Solutions.
When You Acquire Your Passport
Sign it correct away! Fill in web page 5, the personal notification information web page. (For the emergency get in touch with, do not incorporate the name of your traveling companion alternatively, write in pencil the name, address, and phone quantity of someone who is not traveling with you.) Your prior passport and other documents that you may possibly have submitted will be returned to you with your new passport.Westkin 24-25 Nutford Place London W1H 5YN 020 7569 3040 westkin investor visas