Polly Zimmerman

From Peace Corps Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

IN MEMORY OF
{{#if:Polly|Firstname::Polly|}} {{#if:|[[Middlename::{{{middlename}}}]]|}} {{#if:Zimmerman|Lastname::Zimmerman|}}

{{#if:1976/10/23|Passed away: Date of death::1976/10/23|}}
{{#if:|[[Image:{{{image}}}|200px]]|}}

Country Served in::Morocco
Started Service:|}} Started service in::1976|}}
Group Code|}} ,|x|Group code was::x}}
Site(s)|}} ,|x|Name of community was::x}}{{#arraymap:|,|x|, Name of community was::x}}{{#arraymap:|,|x|, Name of community was::x}}
Region(s)|}} ,|x|Name of region was::x}}{{#arraymap:|,|x|, Name of region was::x}}{{#arraymap:|,|x|,Name of region was::x}}
{{#if:Program|}} {{#if:[[Served in sector::{{{program}}}]]|}}
Assignment(s)|}} ,|x|Primary assignment was::x}}{{#arraymap:|,|x|, Primary assignment was::x}}{{#arraymap:|,|x|, Primary assignment was::x}}
Cause of death:|}} Cause of death::Gassing|}}
Age:|}} [[Age at death::{{{ageatdeath}}}]]|}}
Volunteer's Homestate|}} [[Is from state::{{{state}}}]]|}}
{{#if:Morocco|Passed away while serving in: Morocco|}}
{{#ask:Served in::Morocco|format=list|limit=15}}
{{#if:1976/10/23|Passed away in: 1976/10/23|}}
{{#if:1976/10/23|{{#ask:Date of death::1976/10/23|format=list|limit=15}}|}}
{{#if:|From US State: [[{{{state}}}]]|}}
{{#if:|{{#ask:[[Is from state::{{{state}}}]]|format=list|limit=15}}|}}
{{#if:|[[{{{program}}}]] in Morocco|}}
{{#if:|{{#ask:Served in::Morocco[[Served in sector::{{{program}}}]]|format=list|limit=15}}|}}
Other Volunteers who passed away while serving in Peace Corps.
{{#ask:Date of death::+|format=list|limit=15}}
Source: FOIA request #10076 (June 2010)

{{#if:1976|}} {{#if:1976|}} {{#if:1976|}} {{#if:|[[category:]]|}} {{#if:|[[category:]]|}} {{#if:|[[category:]]|}} {{#if:1976/10/23||}} {{#if:|[[category:{{{state}}}]]|}}

Polly Zimmerman Died: 10/22/76 Age: 23 Cause of Death: asphyxiation: gas Cause of death category: accident-poisoning Notes: 2 PCV in home w/ butagaz H2O heater and no open windows. Other PCV was bathing, this one in bed. Both died of gas asphyxiation. Note. Heaters known to consume O2 when no other source is in room. All pcvs forewarned of dangers of heaters