National Peace Corps Association
From Peace Corps Wiki
Connecting people with a Peace Corps connection!
- you're a returned Peace Corps volunteer (RPCV)
- you're currently serving in the Peace Corps
- you've applied to be a Peace Corps volunteer
- a friend or family member has served in Peace Corps
- you've worked for Peace Corps
- you just think it's one of the best ideas our country ever came up with!
The National Peace Corps Association is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization connecting, informing and engaging returned Peace Corps volunteers (RPCVs), former Peace Corps staff and friends of Peace Corps committed to fostering peace through service, education and advocacy. The NPCA network also includes over 135 affiliate groups across the U.S.
For more information visit http://www.PeaceCorpsConnect.org. NPCA is also on www.change.org at http://www.change.org/nonprofit_page/nonprofit_home/34314, and on Facebook.
To purchase Peace Corps-themed merchandise visit http://www.cafepress.com/pcorpsconnect. Your purchase helps support the service, education and advocacy activities of the Peace Corps community!
Listen to podcasts by returned Peace Corps volunteers making a difference at http://www.socialedge.org/features/peace-corps-entrepreneurs
Read NPCA's blog, PeaceCorpsPolyglot, at http://peacecorpsconnect.typepad.com/peacecorpspolyglot/