The programs also known as sectors that Peace Corps places volunteers in. These have changed through the history of Peace Corps.
Peace Corps Programs are are divided among eight work divisions and 25 more specific sectors. Volunteers work with local institutions involved in the work below. While volunteers are encouraged to take on secondary projects, their primary assignment will be to collaborate with these institutions in the following sectors.
Listed below are Programs divided by sector show the countries with those program sectors. To see a list of current Peace Corps Countries by region, go here countries.
- Primary Teacher Training
- Secondary Teacher Training
- Math/Science/ IT Teacher Training
- University Level Training
- Special Education Training
- Vocational Education Teachers
- (Note: TEFL indicates Teaching English as a Foreign Language)