From Peace Corps Wiki
Don't see your project? Add yours!If a page with that name already exists, you will be sent to a form to edit that page.
When you add a project to the Project Bank, please organize and format it into the following sections:
- Purpose and Approach
- Action Plan
- PC Resources
- Project Reflection and Sustainability
If you are unsure about what to write, please refer to one of the projects that has been added to the Project Bank in the above format.
- currently under construction
- Beaders' Community Workshop
- Lebali Group Work Structure and Business Training
- Shea Butter Facility and Machinery
- Trekking Tour
- High School Kitchen
- Kindergarten/Nursery School
- Polytank for a High School
- We're Ghana Play Basketball
ENVIRONMENT (including water and sanitation)
- Expansion of Rainwater Harvesting System
- Kumasi Ventilated-Improved Pit Latrines for Community Schools
HEALTH (including HIV/AIDS)
- Ghana Longboat HIV Educational Expedition (GLEE)
- Health Club
- HIV/AIDS Educational Murals
- Love Life: Valentine's Day Football Gala
INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
- Computer and Library Access
- Computers for Junior High School
- ICT Computer Lab for JHS
- SHS Computer Lab and Internet Cafe
YOUTH DEVELOPMENT (including school clubs)
See also Funding available in Ghana.
The projects below are the same as the ones above only in alphabetical order.
Pages in category "Ghana projects"
The following 41 pages are in this category, out of 41 total.